A man installing fiber optic lines suffered an electrical shock Tuesday afternoon in Ivy. The victim is being treated at UVA Hospital for burns. It happened at around 1 p.m. on Morgantown Road. Albemarle Fire & Rescue officials say the worker was in a bucket truck that came in contact with a power line. The surge of electricity also caught the truck below on fire.
A Madison County man is accused of shooting another man last month.
2 hours ago in Entertainment
"Civil War" stands out as certainly the biggest of the stand-alones, and among the best because of what it has in common with the better films in the Marvel universe: the conflict is deeply human, told humorously, and best enjoyed if you don't overthink it.
An organization that promotes golf and sportsmanship values for young people is returning to the area.
The State Supreme Court has ruled alimony does not need to be paid to a former spouse who's in a new relationship with a member of the same sex.
3 hours ago in Viral Videos
Still looking for a last minute gift for mom? Jimmy Kimmel has got you covered.