A man installing fiber optic lines suffered an electrical shock Tuesday afternoon in Ivy. The victim is being treated at UVA Hospital for burns. It happened at around 1 p.m. on Morgantown Road. Albemarle Fire & Rescue officials say the worker was in a bucket truck that came in contact with a power line. The surge of electricity also caught the truck below on fire.
Thanksgiving is a royal pain in the U.S. drain.
Think you've had a rough Thanksgiving? It could always be worse.
Six of the nine Ebola patients treated in the U.S. met for the first time.
More than 46 million Americans are expected to travel over the holiday weekend.