Two men have died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a house a few miles from Fredericksburg. The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office says the bodies of 55-year-old John T. Johnson and 45-year-old Carlton T. Smith were discovered after a co-worker of one of the men went to his house to check up on him. Investigators found electric service to the house had been turned off, and Johnson and Smith were using generators that were not properly vented. A medical examiner ruled the deaths were accidental.
In other countries, you may be asked to push a car stuck in the mud. In Russia, it's a jet.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg underwent a heart procedure after reporting discomfort following routine exercise.
The comedian's infamous ode to turkey day!
A nor'easter packing rain and snow is posing special challenges and threatening to cancel flights across the country. a
Thousands of schoolchildren helped break the world record for the largest gathering of Christmas elves.