Two Die From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Spotsylvania County

Two Die From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Spotsylvania County

Photo: WINA

Two men have died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a house a few miles from Fredericksburg. The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office says the bodies of 55-year-old John T. Johnson and 45-year-old Carlton T. Smith were discovered after a co-worker of one of the men went to his house to check up on him. Investigators found electric service to the house had been turned off, and Johnson and Smith were using generators that were not properly vented. A medical examiner ruled the deaths were accidental.

Latest Stories

in Entertainment

Anne Hathaway expecting first child


The Oscar winner is expecting her first child, according to reports.

in National

Trump drops 12 points in poll: Reuters/Ipsos


Donald Trump's support among Republicans has dropped 12 points in less than a week according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

in National

Police name suspect in Colorado Springs shooting


Police on Saturday identified the suspect in a deadly shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic.

in Black Friday, Lifestyle, National

Black Friday crowds thin in subdued start to holiday shopping


America's annual Black Friday shopping extravaganza was short on fireworks this year.

in Sports

The weekend sports schedule


From the Associated Press, here’s a look at some of this weekend’s major sporting events. All times are listed in…