The Albemarle Fire Marshal’s Office says a house fire on Watts Passage was an arson case. Firefighters were called to the 4600-block of Watts Passage shortly after 6:30 p.m. Monday, and they found a fire on the first floor of a house. There were no injuries and the fire marshal’s office says the total damage is around $16,000. The family that’s been living in the house was moving at the time of the fire.
Are you over fireworks and cookouts? Stay inside and binge on these movies and shows that are now showing on Netflix.
Here is a look at some of this weekend's major sporting events.
A look at some of the biggest headlines this week and the stories you may have missed.
Musicians and athletes dominate the world's highest-paid celebs, according to the latest rankings.
A Fort Bragg soldier has been charged with creating a panic at a mall after appearing with an assault rifle.